the mouth speaks what the heart is full of

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in , | Posted on 7:26 PM

I like talking with strangers. Aside from playing DOTA which I normally do during weekends, engaging in talks with random people is like my form of diversion and stress reliever. Not really on the streets as I am too shy to do that but online. Besides, I think people would give me that queer gaze if I approach them and ask how their day is. But that would be a nice thought, I mean approaching people and just chitchat with them as if you've known them for ages and not worrying about them giving you this crazy look as if you've just grown a huge mole on your nose.

So yeah, just this morning since we don't have work last night because of this 4th of July in the U S of A (Thanks to our American friends who hired me and helped me bring food to the table) I spent some time online just reading what people are writing on the main chatroom. Then this random guy buzzed me. And since I'm a sucker for people who are so good with the Tagalog language, I indulged and listened to him rant about his love life not working out. Nothing out of the ordinary really but what made me think and pushed me to write today is more of what I said to the guy.

"Well that's how things are lately. People are kind scared of love. Not really of love but from the hurt that goes with love. And as the old adage goes: prevention is better than cure. So people tend to walk on pavements instead of taking chances and tread the streets."

And then he said, "Wow! Did you just speak for yourself?"

Shit! I feel like banging my head on the wall a thousand times. I am such a drama junkie.

Comments (5)

Hmmm... ganun? so your afraid of committing because your afraid of getting hurt.. how about the happiness you feel when you love someone and your loved back?

just my 2 cents

What you said is the verbal equivalent of a one-night stand. I hope you're not thinking of chatting with him ever again.

"Well that's how things are lately. People are kind scared of love. Not really of love but from the hurt that goes with love. And as the old adage goes: prevention is better than cure. So people tend to walk on pavements instead of taking chances and tread the streets.

echuzerang palaka ka!

p.s. at kelan ka pa naging shy? lolz

yes you did!

hugs!!!!!!! miss you!!!!

@dhon. i don't have change for your two cents so yes nlang. hahaha.

@demigoddess. i know! well, me and my big mouth. nahh, he's just a random guy i never planned of speaking with again.

@EW. shaddap! bitchesa! hahaha..

@imsonotconio. lolz.