i woke up and thanked god its just a dream

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in | Posted on 8:59 AM

I just had the strangest dream while having my siesta. I dreamt that I was a kid again and I was holding hundreds of balloons. The balloons have long strings on them. It was a windy day and I was outside my lola's house. While I was holding tight on the strings the wind blows really hard that at one point my feet left the ground for a minute until I regained my composure and firmly braced myself to the ground.

While I was busy looking after all the balloons (which until now I cannot figure out how my dream started and why I was holding a lot of balloons) there were children running around tugging on their kites and making them dance in the wind. Suddenly one kite got entangled with my balloons that a couple of them flew away after the strings snapped.

I was on the verge of crying when I heard my lola called me. She wanted me to let go of all the things in my hands and to come inside at once since there will be a storm coming. Instead of letting go, I yanked on the strings and the kid started crying as his kite got intertwined with my balloons and he let go of the cord.

I never let go of the colorful balloons. I was transfixed on the red, blue and green colors. Instead, I took all of them inside my lola's house that now the house is crammed with balloons and there's no more room for us to move around. Lola threatened that if I wont release the balloons outside she will start popping each one of them with her needles.

Teary eyed, I took them outside and before I could open my hands to let go, a strong gust of wind blew the balloons away. Because I was holding on to the strings real tight I ascended rapidly. I cried out for help but my lola was inside the house that she didn't hear me. I then closed my eyes because I have fear of heights and that's when I woke up and realized that everything was just a dream. It was just one of those weird dreams I've been having recently which wakes me drenched in cold sweat.

Comments (0)