the world is plagued with sick people... seriously.

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in , | Posted on 10:57 AM

I just started reading Robert Fulghum's book All I Really Need To Know I learned in Kindergarten today and one of the few things he mentioned on the first few pages were:

FLUSH and

CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS.


I went to the loo to take a leak and I noticed that maintenance forgot to put a fresh roll of paper towels in the dispenser. I'm not fond of using the hand dryer so I decided that I'll dry my hands using soft tissue instead. So I went inside one of the cubicles to get some when I noticed that inside the bowl was a huge pile of dinosaur diarhhea. Then I remember my colleague reminding me that he doesn't want to use the restrooms on that floor since people leave their "nuno sa punso" floating inside the bowl. One happy piece of shit completely intact and sunbathing inside the porcelain. People!!!!!

I cannot explain how disgusted I was. I ranted my litany of complaints for a good 30 minutes until the person I'm with told me to shut up.

Seriously, who in his right mind would leave their own shit lying around for others to see? Sick. totally sick.

Comments (4)

Seriously, who in his right mind would leave their own shit lying around for others to see? ---One S _ _ _ _ employee? :P

ay ambot! mga hugawan maski asa.. ewww.

lol. i think sick people are everywhere. one of them is co employee of mine who tried to flush a full-bloodied sanitary napkin in the toilet bowl...even the veteran janitress turned pale and dismayed when she saw it...

@mareeshka. eww..