phone sex anyone???

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in , , | Posted on 6:51 AM


To each his own they say but I honestly just cannot understand why people gets turned on by phone sex. Owkay, so you're touching yourself while you hear the other person on the other line neigh like a horse in heat but still I cannot fathom where's the fun there.

I would be a total hypocrite if I would say I haven't tried phone sex but I wouldn't say I enjoyed it either and yes, feel free to press the eject button to catapult me to oblivion and I wouldn't care if you wouldn't buy that. So we both came and that's that. How do you explain it? It's that spur of the moment you get when the itch is there and you need release, after which you find yourself asking: what was I thinking?


I remember one time while I used to be with my previous account at our old location and I have an office mate who is so fond with foreigners. She is a lady boy whose past time includes chatting online with other nationalities and having them visit her to show them err.. the beauty of the city. Anyhow, we were at the closing shift that time and one of her "friends" called her up. Since it would be too scandalous to have everyone hear their conversation, she moved to the vacant workstations and continued their little talk. Their little talk turned out to be too naughty that everyone stood up to check her out since she started moaning. She then explained that her boyfriend needs a little fixing and she just gave him what he's asking for. So there!

This morning I woke up early because again, I forgot to switch my phone to silent mode. My phone was ringing like crazy and when I checked who's calling it was one of my flings before who I thought was already partying with the worms six feet under. I haven't heard from him for the longest time. I wonder what he's up to.

I sleepily answered the call and he asked if he just woke me up. I told him that's fine and asked what he wants. He said he just wants to check how I'm doing. After a few minutes he started talking naughty and he blatantly asked me if I'm up to phone sex. He woke me up at 8am to ask me if it's ok to fucking have phone sex with him early in the morning!

I didn't answer him and when he continued talking I pretended I can no longer hear him.

"Hello? Hellooo... Matt, I can't hear you. Hello?? You still there?"

and then I cut the call and of course just to make sure he won't call back, I switched off my phone.

Someone just fucking called me early in the morning to talk crap and pretend he's having sex with me. That's no way to treat someone who's as arid as the Sahara Desert for the longest time. You can take your whining and dirty talk somewhere else. I'm not in the mood to entertain kinkiness and I don't care about your morning wood.

Now, you may ask what's the point of this post. Nothing really, it's just that I'm listening to one of my office mates talking about phone sex while having dinner.




Comments (16)

it gives me the giggles every time I fake it and how the other guy seems to go crazy everytime he's reaching orgasm.

good times... good times...

brings back good memories of boredom & singlehood.

Faking it is just half the fun, making him do stuffs on his own is the best part of it! HAVE FUN! & yes, be safe on dont forget to put on some rubber.

pwede ba makuha number mo?

tapos phone sex tayo!

lolz

You're not the only one whose opinion of phone sex is the same.

I find it baffling how people are turned on by moaning and groaning.

> Nahahaha.. Good Morning Sahara Desert.. Don't feel bad.. i am not complaining either..


LOve,
-GOBI Desert

Resorting to phone sex means that I'm sparing myself from doing it for real.

I agree with you, sometimes I find it strange but If I don't do it, I'd find myself hooking up with strangers at the middle of the night.

Mahirap na.

me neither. It's pointless for me too

Bahahaha I like how you just shut the phone down, he deserved it. Not big on phone sex either, sure sometimes it can spice things up but if he's like so far away, it's not cool. The only good thing about phone sex is meeting the person you share dirty talks with afterward.

ANd ew yur co-worker. random much> hhhahaha

omg! phone sex is so late '90s. hehehe. i was infatuated with this guy once who was into phone sex, and just to please him, i'd go along with it. i only came the first couple of times, but since i never really enjoyed it, i just faked my orgasms. hehehe. ;)

They say that you don't get stimulated unless you tell yourself to feel that way. :) i haven't tried it thought :)

i used to find it stimulating. emphasis on the "used to" part. hahaha.

Max: emphasis on the "used to" part.

i really DOUBT that.

hahahhaha

ummm...hahahahaha... TMI (too much information). You should have joined in on LiLu's TMI thursdays. =)

people are so weird.

did we ever have phonesex? no, right?

im not fond of it either.

im very visual so phonesex isnt my cup of tea.

although di naman ako ipokrito para sabihin na di ko ginawa yun dahil nung bata pa ako ay na try ko na din! hihihihi!

ang taray everness mo pa din talaga! MWAH!

uso pala talaga ang SOP? *evil laugh*
your office mate might have found this topic a good appetizer for dinner. haha
nice blog, sir!

Phone sex at the office?! Oh dear! Phone sex at 8am?!?! What are people thinking?