i want nobody but you!

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in , , | Posted on 2:31 PM

This is just a quick post since I have a lot of things to do as I am bombarded with requests and backlogs after being out of the office for 4 days. I got this email from a friend and I'm not really sure if this is for real or just another story from someone who's good with photoshop.

Anyhow, I got this pic through email. Not really sure as to where this came from but if this were for real I would definitely start memorizing the song, together with the dance steps with matching arms akimbo (that's in Korean of course!).

Tragic!






Comments (10)

PHOTOSHOP. oh well. tondo naman eh.anything happens in tondo

exciting ang life sa tondo!

scary talaga! ka level na ang kantang to sa "My Way"..

maimermorize na nga ang Nobody.

oh wow... I hope that was photoshopped! it would be pretty low if that happened for such a petty reason.

potah. yun lang. hehehe. but i think i caught it sa news, round two or three days ago.. sa bente kwatro oras yata as part of their crime beat. not sure.

thats why i downloaded the whole damn album last week :D

haha. kawawa naman yun. ako nga inaasar ng mga kaibigan ko kasi i make up my own lyrics dun sa kanta. nyahaha!

@ eye_spy

thanks for dropping by. yeas. this feeling will be over soon. :D

@markie. dont know bout the "My Way" story.

@Rej. Go! Dapat with matching dance steps.

@ChinkyGirlMeL. I think its for real.I just saw it on the news.

@pie. yeah!

@dan. whole album tlga? haha

@elyas. get better soon. :)

yep, its actually a good first album hehehe