of sex and chocolates and kinky friends

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in , , | Posted on 10:01 AM


While it is true that girls talk about sex as much as men do, it's totally different if the person you're talking with gets too graphic and details what happened behind closed doors with no inhibitions at all. My bitch of a seat mate is back (and yes, she's really a bitch). After a week of being out of the office and basking in the sun in Palawan with her American boyfriend, she is finally back and glowing. Of course I wouldn't allow her to sit next to me if she doesn't have any "peace offering" for dumping her obligations for the previous week to me. So she bought me a bag full of chocolates. Yum yum yum...

She is however "sore" according to her. As to why, well I'm pretty sure you have an inkling as to what will happen if you get reunited with your boyfriend after awhile of separation (read: LDR) right? She sure needs someone to staple her mouth as I am getting nauseated with her detailed account of how her vacation went. She will have Margie Holmes run for her money and I am left blushing and feeling embarrassed with what she's saying. I can tolerate lewdness with friends but it's a different thing if one starts showing all the love bites she has.

"What the eff happened to you?" I asked.

"Well, you know what these are! Don't pretend you don't have an idea. Innocence is not your last name," she quipped.

With that I gave her a smack on the head. "You bitch! Your boyfriend is a leech. Good thing he wasn't able to suck the soul out of you. He's about to eat you alive!So that's why you have your collar up eh?"

"I know right and look here..." She then proceeded to show me the hickeys on her cleavage and two at the back of her thighs. Before she could start stripping herself inside the work place I had her stopped. I don't want to see what happened to her down there.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"You should try having sex with your body covered with chocolate." she added with an evil laugh.

My eyes traveled from the bag of chocolates she gave me and the evil nasty grin pasted on her face. What was she thinkin'?

"Stop! You guys are so kinky."

Comments (10)

will chocnut do kaya?

lolz

lol with EW.

chocolates? why not? haha.

I can tolerate lewdness with friends but it's a different thing if one starts showing all the love bites she has.

haha!!

hahahahah gosh! parang messy naman.. try ko nga LOL :D
what if ung chocolates na ibinigay nya ay recycled na ginamit nila?? kidding :D

hmmmm we should have tried that before... too bad we werent that creative...lol

well, i have to agree with her. just use chocolate syrup.hihihihihi

Hi, eye_spy! These moments are definitely awkward. I can't even imagine myself in that situation. I think I'll keep on trying to change the topic.

i hope you didn't eat the chocolate :))

hahaha, this is so delightful. I like the way you recounted the story.

Hmm, so have you tried the chocolate?

That workmate could be a character. She sounds hilarious, though.

haha was she hitting on you?