prostitution

Posted by eye_spy | Posted in , | Posted on 11:33 PM

"sex has come to be used as some kind of drug in order to escape reality, to forget about problems, to relax. and like all drugs, this is a harmful and destructive practice. sex cannot be practiced at any time. we all have a clock inside us and in order to make love, the hands on both clocks have to be pointing to the same hour at the same time."

~eleven minutes by Paolo Coelho~


i always tease my mokiks saying someday i will become a prostitute. the thought of getting paid after having sex is just so appealing to me sometimes. but darn, he discourages me saying he wont pay for sex. hes a cheapskate really and he wont even pay me with french fries and coke float for a night with me. and i thought i still have a bit of market value left. im just too presumptuous sometimes... boohoo!

oh well guess i wont make a good pokpok either as im sexually unresponsive most of the time. probably my body clock is running low of battery? now im considering the idea of becoming a pimp daddy instead. i just need to polish my sales talks. it may not be that easy but i guess this business is a bit lucrative still.

so if you need an agent, call me ok? Ü

Comments (11)

sexually frigid, to say the least!!!

"...but darn, he discourages me saying he wont pay for sex. hes a cheapskate really and he wont even pay me with french fries and coke float for a night with me."
____________________________

HAHAHAHAHA!

@alittleodd. i actually avoided those words but you dropped the bomb! ouch.. i just got nuked!

@bloiggster. funny really. he.is.so.not.supportive! you should meet him sometime, im pretty sure you two will get along just fine..

love too... but dapat 30-70% ang hati-an... 70% sa akin!

HAHAHAHA!

you are making me laugh, eye_spy!

polish your sales talk and body movements...hehehe

i heart coelho...

@clipped wings. it should always be 60-40. 60% yung sa akin ano!

@bloiggster. whats so funny ba?

@the geek. love love love coelho. haha.. feel free to contact me hun if u want an agent ok? :D

Nyaiks. After reading Eleven Minutes by Coelho, I also wanted to become a prostitute/male whore.

I thought I was the only one who got that feeling after reading it. Now, I know that I am not alone. hehehe

@joaqui. would u like to be part of my talents? teehee.

love ur page. stalking you.. hmmmm...

Sure. Why not. Heads up though, you might find it hard to look for a client for me. lol

Thanks! :)

@joaqui. trust me, i can even market the president if she wants me to. haha.